Industrial control and factory automation equipments are implemented for reducing the human interaction in the process. This helps in reducing the production and labor costs and increasing the production output. The industrial control and factory automation market is segmented, based on type as follows:
- Industrial Control Systems
- Manufacturing Execution Systems (MES)
- Field Devices
- Enterprise Resource Planning (ERP)
The commonly used automation systems include distributed control systems (DCS), SCADA, human machine interface, conveyer belts, programmable logic controllers (PLC), and conveyance systems. Robotic arms are most commonly used in factory automation because of their advantages in handling, better precision, reduction in labor costs, and reduction in the risks of exposure to production hazards.
To check out the table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/industrial-control-and-factory-automation-market-global-industry-analysis-size-share-growth-trends-and-forecast-2012-2018
Currently, America and Europe are the largest markets for industrial control and factory automation, where automation has captured industries such as pharmaceuticals, petrochemicals, chemicals, mining, pulp and paper, oil and gas, and power plants. For increasing the overall revenue, most major players are focusing on industrial segments in Asian market. There are number of industries being setup in Asia Pacific region due to the lower manufacturing cost, huge population base, cheap labor, and beneficial government policies. As a result, industrial control and factory automation market is expected to grow at faster pace in Asia Pacific region. India is also expected to contribute significantly to the industry automation market shares in near future. Big players are taking advantage by collaborating or merging with the regional players to setup their business in Asia Pacific.
Some of the major companies in this industry include ABB (Switzerland), Siemens (Germany), Rockwell Automation (U.S.), Schneider Electric (France), Emerson Process Management (U.S.), Honeywell (U.S.), Yokogawa (Japan), Aspen Technology Inc, Ametek Inc, Omron (Japan), and others.
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/169890
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948