A complete global analysis of the prospects for markets and companies in this dynamic industry sector
Features and benefits of this thoroughly-researched and highly-regarded management report:
- High quality research and forecasts: Independent research, combined with detailed 5-year forecasts, informed commentary and unrivalled primary source data will aid your business planning and decision-making process
- Global coverage - with 74 country markets profiles: Scope opportunities for new investment or sales growth, with detailed historical data and forecasts on the leading developed economies as well as key emerging markets from Africa, the Americas, Asia, Emerging Europe, and the Middle East
- Issue driven: Understand the latest company, product, and regulatory developments
- Company Insight - with the 26 leading companies reviewed: Who’s working with whom? Who’s suing whom? Who’s up, who’s down? Assess the activities, strategies and market position of your competitors, partners and clients
- Flexible formats: Available in pdf format with online access included in the price. Cost-effective distribution licences can ensure you get the best from your investment
- Biosimilars: Coverage of the fast developing biosimilars market
- Easily understand the threats and opportunities that are shaping this rapidly evolving sector!
To check out the Complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/world-generic-market-report-2013
If the branded pharmaceutical industry was facing a patent cliff it is now teetering on the edge of it. Ironically, it is the world’s best selling drug, Lipitor, which exemplifies the trend. Despite still having patent protection, Pfizer has been unable to stem the tide of interest and pressure from a number of companies, Ranbaxy being chief amongst them. Despite pressure on prices in many markets, the generic sector continues to thrive with increased sales across the board in 2012. The maturity of the sector can also be seen in the size of the businesses: there are now 18 generic companies with revenues in excess of US$1,000 million, 6 more than in 2008/09..
In recent years there has been a trend towards consolidation, both within the generics industry itself, and between the generics industry and the branded industry. This has been a trend born of necessity, reflecting both the difficult economic environment and the slowdown in development of innovative drugs. Without doubt, the most important and largest acquisition to have taken place over the last year has been the merger between Watson Pharmaceuticals and Actavis. The merger has created a company with revenues for the year ended 31st December 2012 of just over US$5.9 billion.
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/170302
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948