Power management integrated circuits (PMICs) are used to manage a server’s power requirements. PMICs are included in battery operated devices such as media players and mobile phones. Demand for PMICs is increasing due to the rising demand for portable gadgets with multiple functionalities. The global PMIC market also includes LED lighting, electric vehicles, energy harvesting and renewable energy markets. The global market for PMICs has shown remarkable progress in recent years and is also showing attractive market potential for the future.
The global PMICs market has registered sales revenue at USD 15.8 billion in 2011 and is projected to exceed USD 26 billion by 2018 growing at a healthy CAGR of 7.4% from 2011 to 2018. Use of PMICs as a tool for efficient electricity distribution has given rise to demand from alternate energy sectors too.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/146023
The global PMICs market could be segmented into two major categories, on the basis of types into: controllers, voltage regulators and converters, on the basis of applications into: communication market, IT or computers, automotive or defense, consumer electronics and industrial or medical. The market is further segmented by geography into North America, Europe, Asia Pacific and rest of the world regions.
The global PMICs market is also driven by factors such as increasing adoption of data centers, rising demand for portable devices with multiple functionalities and increasing government support in renewable energy generation. The use of PMICs in hybrid electric vehicles and emerging energy harvesting solutions will also act as drivers for the global PMICs market.
For All Latest Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/latest
Some factors inhibiting the growth of the global PMICs market are economic uncertainty and natural disasters. The integration of advanced RISC machine processors into PMICs will serve as an opportunity, fuelling the future growth of the global PMICs market.
Some of the key players dominating the global PMICs market are Infineon Technologies, ST Microelectronics, Texas Instruments, Maxim Integrated Products and Linear Technology.
For All Reports Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
This research report analyzes this market depending on its market segments, major geographies, and current market trends. Geographies analyzed under this research report include
- North America
- Asia Pacific
- Rest of the World
This report provides comprehensive analysis of
- Market growth drivers
- Factors limiting market growth
- Current market trends
- Market structure
- Market projections for upcoming years
This report is a complete study of current trends in the market, industry growth drivers, and restraints. It provides market projections for the coming years. It includes analysis of recent developments in technology, Porter’s five force model analysis and detailed profiles of top industry players. The report also includes a review of micro and macro factors essential for the existing market players and new entrants along with detailed value chain analysis.
Reasons for Buying this Report
- This report provides pin-point analysis for changing competitive dynamics
- It provides a forward looking perspective on different factors driving or restraining market growth
- It provides a technological growth map over time to understand the industry growth rate
- It provides a seven-year forecast assessed on the basis of how the market is predicted to grow
- It helps in understanding the key product segments and their future
- It provides pin point analysis of changing competition dynamics and keeps you ahead of competitors
- It helps in making informed business decisions by having complete insights of market and by making in-depth analysis of market segments
- It provides distinctive graphics and exemplified SWOT analysis of major market segments