Imperial Medical Technologies, Inc(IMT) is a medical equipment manufacturer. The company develops, manufactures, tests, distributes and sells ophthalmic products. The company manufactures and sells implantable medical devices primarily intraocular lenses under the brand names Imperial Medical, Imperial Medical Technologies Europe, Universal Star Medical, Visionflex, Albomed, P.M.S., Medicalens, PMS and Ophcon internationally. Its premiere product line offers the progressive multifocal intraocular lens under the brand name PRESBIOPTICx and DIFFRACx. It also provides other implantable devices for the correction of high myopia and Keratoconus under the brand names KERATACx, KERATACx Plus and KERATACx SP intra-stromal inlays. It also offers capsular tension rings for capsular bag support under the brand name CTR. The company's own made injectors, tips and cartridges are sold under the brand names of IOVISC, IOVISC Plus, IOLON, Starvisc and Starlon. Additionally it also sells ophthalmic support products such as viscoelastic agents. Its manufacturing facility is located in Cartersville. IMT is headquartered at Cartersville, Georgia,the US.
- To Buy a Copy Of This Report: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/imperial-medical-technologies-inc-product-pipeline-analysis
This report is a source for data, analysis and actionable intelligence on the Imperial Medical Technologies, Inc portfolio of pipeline products. The report provides detailed analysis on each pipeline product with information on the indication, the development stage, trial phase, product milestones, pipeline territory, estimated approval date, and estimated launch date
Each pipeline product is profiled to cover information on product description, function, technology, indication, and application. The report is also supplemented with a detailed company profile and information on clinical trials, wherever applicable.
This report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research and in-house analysis by GlobalDatas team of industry experts.
- Detailed company profile with information on business description, key company facts, major products and services, key competitors, key employees, locations and subsidiaries and recent developments.
- Detailed coverage on all the pipeline products, by equipment type, by therapy area, by development stage, and by trial phase.
- Information on product milestones and pipeline territory for each product, the estimated approval date, and estimated launch date.
- Profile of each pipeline product with additional information on product description, function, technology, indication(s), and application.
- Data on relevant clinical trials and product patent details, wherever applicable.
- Information on clinical trial, wherever applicable, is supplemented with information on trial phase, trial status, trial objective, trial design, target patients, unique physician identifier, primary point, secondary point, acronym, participants inclusion, participants exclusion, interventions, trial results, trial start date, trial end date, study type, trial site, trial funding, age eligibility, and gender eligibility.
- For All Reports Kindly Visit:http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/
- Reasons to Buy
- Develop business strategies by understanding the trends and developments driving the medical devices pipeline and technology landscape globally.
- Design and develop your product development, marketing and sales strategies.
- Exploit M&A opportunities by identifying market players with the most innovative pipeline.
- Develop market-entry and market expansion strategies.
- Exploit in-licensing and out-licensing opportunities by identifying products, most likely to ensure a robust return.
- Identify emerging players with potentially strong product portfolio and create effective counter-strategies to gain competitive advantage.
- Develop competition strategies by identifying the status and likely launch of your competitors pipeline products through review of the clinical trials, stage and phase of development, etc.- Which are the next high-value products that your competitor would add in its portfolio? identify, understand and capitalize.
- To Read The Complete Report with TOC: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/157969