TechNavio's analysts forecast the Global Microdisplay market to grow at a CAGR of 32.5 percent over the period 2012-2016. One of the key factors contributing to this market growth is the increasing adoption of augmented reality devices. The market has also been witnessing increasing number of near-to-eye applications. However, the lack of acceptance of microdisplay-based products could pose a challenge to the growth of this market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC :-
TechNavio's report, the Global Microdisplay Market 2012-2016, has been prepared based on an in-depth market analysis with inputs from industry experts. The report covers the market in the Americas, the EMEA, and the APAC regions; it also covers the Global Microdisplay market landscape and its growth prospects in the coming years. The report also includes a discussion of the key vendors operating in this market.
The key vendors dominating this market space include AU Optronics Corp, eMagin Corp., Kopin Corp., and Universal Display Corp.
The other vendors mentioned in this report are Hana Microdisplay Technologies Inc., Himax Display Inc., Innovega Inc., LG Display Co. Ltd., Liteye Systems Inc., MicroOLED, Microvision Inc., Syndiant Inc., WiseChip Semiconductor Inc., and Sony Mobile Display Corp.
To Buy a Copy Of This Report:-
Key questions answered in this report:
· What will the market size be in 2016 and at what will be the growth rate?
· What are key market trends?
· What is driving this market?
· What are the challenges to market growth?
· Who are the key vendors in this market space?
· What are the market opportunities and threats faced by key vendors?
· What are the strengths and weaknesses of each of these key vendors?