GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Offshore Drilling Industry in Europe to 2016 – Norway a Driving Force for the European Offshore Drilling Industry, Reserves and Development Projects”. The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of the offshore drilling industry in Europe and highlights the various concerns, shifting trends and major happenings in regions worldwide.
To check out the Complete table of contents, visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/offshore-drilling-industry-in-europe-to-2016-norway-a-driving-force-for-the-european-offshore-drilling-industry-reserves-and-development-projects
- Overview and analysis of the offshore drilling industry of Europe
- Analysis of the historical trends and forecasts to 2016
- Analysis and forecasts of offshore wells drilled and offshore drilling expenditure
- Provides country-specific data analysis of Norway, Denmark, The Netherlands, UK, Russia, FSU and others
- Analyzes the opportunities and challenges in the offshore drilling industry in Europe
- Analyzes the competitive scenario in the offshore drilling industry in Europe
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/170283
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948