Graphene has moved swiftly from the research laboratory to the marketplace, driven by demand from markets where advanced materials are required. These include the aerospace, automotive, electronics, energy storage, solar, oil service, and lubricant sectors. The distinctive electronic, thermal and mechanical properties of graphene make it a potentially disruptive technology across a raft of industries. As of 2011 there were over 10,000 research papers published on graphene. The European Union is funding a 10 year 1,000 million euro coordination action on graphene. South Korea is set to spend $350 million on commercialization initiatives and the United Kingdom has announced investment of £50million in a new commercialization hub.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/165816
Applications will be coming onto the market soon for highly conductive and super strong composites, transparent conductive coatings in touch-screen displays, photodiodes and high frequency transistors. Graphene-based conducting inks are also finding their way into smart cards and radio-frequency identification tags. In the past 18 months market demand has increased by over 4,000% for these materials.
Most graphene manufacturers currently produce graphene nanoplatelets and graphene oxide and are scaling up production in 2012. Producers are generally small, start-up companies who have witnessed an explosion in demand for their materials from a variety of industries. Multi-national companies such as IBM and Samsung are aggressively pursuing applications for graphene in electronics and optics. Texas Instruments, Intel, Fujitsu, HRL Laboratories and Nokia are also developing applications.
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-world-market-for-graphene-2010-2017
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global graphene market to 2017
- Qualititative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key exectutives
- End user market analysis and technology roadmaps
- Financial estimates for the markets graphene will impact
- Patent analysis
- Tables and figures illustrating graphene market size by tons and by end user demand
- Full company profiles of graphene producers and application developers including technology descriptions and end user markets targetted
- Profiles of prominent research centres
For More Information Contact:
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207