Click Here To Visit Complete Report:-
Small Cells and Carrier WiFi are important factors for the success of an LTE deployment and public areas will be the key drivers for the small-cell market. Small cells are typically used to provide in-building and outdoor wireless coverage and capacity. Estimates suggest that with small cells, mobile operators can offload almost 80% of traffic during peak times.
The name "small" should not fool anyone, as the planning stage of Small Cell deployment can often take almost as long as macro cell planning. The choice of Small Cell technology is driven by many factors including type of solution (consumer, enterprise, public area, rural area), usage patterns, and more. There are many other considerations after deployment as well including proper timing for implementation of optimization technologies such as Self-organizing Network (SON) solutions.
This report provides a fundamental technical understanding of the Small Cell operation as well as the business drivers for deployment from a mobile network operator's perspective. The report evaluates the current state of the industry Small Cell deployment in 3G and LTE and presents a vision for anticipated future of Small Cells beyond 4G. This is the only report of its type that provides specific and critical insights and information needed for Small Cell design and strategic planning.
• Market forecast for carrier WiFi and Small Cells 2013 - 2018
• Understand market status and identify anticipated future trends
• Understand technical aspects of Small Cell deployment strategies
• Understand operational issues associated with deploying and operating Small Cells
• Identify early research work being performed by vendors for potential 5G technologies
• Understand the role and importance of optimization technologies including Self-organizing Network (SON)
• Identify specific vendor products, solutions and product features to support a successful Small Cell deployment
To Download Sample Report Visit:-
• Mobile network operators
• Wireless device manufacturers
• Network integration companies
• Wireless infrastructure providers
• Managed telecommunication service providers
• Cloud-based hosting and virtualization providers
• Anyone who needs to understand the future of wireless networks
Companies in Report:
• Cambridge Broadband Network
• Green Packet
• NTT Docomo
• Reverb Networks
• Ruckus Wireless
About Us :-
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are specially designed to save time and money for our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948