The use of telephony API's (telecom API) enables data dissemination to third parties over a defined interface, protocols, and procedures. Telecom networks inherently contain a lot of data for and about users, devices, usage, behaviors, status, and configuration.
Much of the data is unstructured or so called Big Data. Rather than dealing with a literal sea of data, API's allow the consuming entity (business, application, etc.) to obtain only the most relevant data and hence realize it as meaningful information. Telephony APIs capitalize on existing network infrastructure and capabilities to create a vast array of business opportunities for carriers worldwide.
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/167592
This research evaluates the current market, challenges, opportunities, and future prospects for telephony API based applications and services. The report analyzes the ecosystem, value-chain and players. The report includes a SWOT analysis of major telephony API companies. It also includes an assessment of recent M&A activity along with identification of potential acquisition targets.
This report includes:
- Telephony API business model analysis
- Vision for the future of telephony API marketplace
- Analysis of the role and importance of API aggregators
- Evaluation of the telephony API marketplace, drivers, and future prospects
- Analysis of industry M&A including potential acquiring companies and acquisition targets
- SWOT analysis of major telephony API players including: 2600 Hz, Callfire, Plivo, Tropo, Twilio, Urban Airship, and Voxeo
- Core telephony API types are Presence, Location, SDM, and SCM
- It will become increasingly difficult to remain a pure-play API company
- The API management/aggregation function s becoming critically import to the industry
- The telephony API marketplace is undergoing consolidation and will continue through 2016
- The best API companies are those that differentiate and/or provide a key role in the ecosystem
- Users of telephony API data are enterprise and technology companies as well as the network operators
To Buy The Copy of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/telephony-application-programmer-interface-api-ecosystem-value-chain-business-models-and-market-opportunities
- API Aggregators
- Investment Firms
- Application Developers
- Mobile Device Vendors
- Mobile Network Carriers
- Service Bureau Companies
- Wireless Infrastructure Vendors
- Telecom Managed Service Providers
Market Opportunity: Rich Communications Suite (RCS): http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/167447
Rich Communication Services (RCS) originally marketed by GSMA marks the transition of messaging and voice capabilities from Circuit Switched technology to an all-IP world. RCS and Voice over LTE (VoLTE) share the same IP Multimedia Subsystem (IMS) investment and leverage the same IMS capabilities.
For consumers, RCS has the potential to combine voice and SMS with instant messaging or chat, live video sharing and file transfer across all devices and networks. For enterprise customers, RCS represents an attractive alternative to the potential free-for-all with Bring Your Own Device (BYOD) as the corporate entity can employ a Corporate Owned and Personally Enabled (COPE) strategy to allow personalization while maintaining their own Corporate Dashboard for their company communications and applications.
MarketResearchReports.Biz is the most comprehensive collection of market research reports. MarketResearchReports.Biz services are especially designed to save time and money of our clients. We are a one stop solution for all your research needs, our main offerings are syndicated research reports, custom research, subscription access and consulting services. We serve all sizes and types of companies spanning across various industries.
90 Sate Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207
USA – Canada Toll Free: 866-997-4948