Nanocoatings are opening up new market opportunities in the global coatings arena. Properties such as corrosion resistance, flame retardancy, UV stability, gloss retention and chemical and mechanical properties are improved significantly using nanostructured materials. Main end user markets for nanocoatings are in construction and exterior protection (mainly in anti-weathering coatings), military and defense (anti-corrosion coatings for military vehicles and protective textiles for soldiers), household cleaning (easy clean and anti-microbial coatings for household surfaces applied as pre-coats or after treatment sprays) and automotive (anti-corrosion, thermal barrier and hydrophobic coatings).
To Buy the Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/the-world-market-for-nanocoatings
Nanocoatings are likely to replace traditional coatings in the medium to long-term in end use segments such as packaging, anti-microbial, architectural, industrial manufacturing, marine, wood, auto refinish, transportation and protective coatings. The market for nanocoatings will grow across all sectors over the next 5-10 years, with the medical, household care and food processing markets all experiencing large growth, driven by the need for improved sanitary facilities and also pushed by the vast improvements nanostructured coatings offer, from both a protective and destructive perspective. The military market will remain the largest market with anti-corrosion coatings increasingly applied. Anti-corrosion coatings will also drive revenues in the oil and gas industry, for protective surfaces in pipelines and harsh environments.
WHAT DOES THE REPORT INCLUDE?
- Comprehensive quantitative data and forecasts for the global nanocoatings market to 2017
- Qualitative insight and perspective on the current market and future trends in end user markets based on interviews with key executives
- End user market analysis and technology roadmaps
- Tables and figures illustrating market size and by end user demand
- Over 250 full company profiles of nanocoatings application developers including technology descriptions, markets targetted and estimated revenues in 2010
- Production methods and coating types including Anti-fingerprint, anti-bacterial/microbial, anti-scratch/corrosion/wear-resistant, anti-fouling and easy-clean, self-cleaning, UV resistant, flame retardant and thermal barrier
To Read the Complete Report with TOC Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/30821
WHO SHOULD BUY THIS REPORT?
- Advanced materials producers, application developers; sales and marketing departments
- Corporate strategists and policy advisors
- Technology consultants and analysts, venture capitalists, and readers interested in the advanced materials market
- New technology teams and application developers in the aerospace & aviation, automotive, construction & exterior protection, household care, textiles, medical, energy, military, food & drink, tools and marine markets.
For More Information Contact:
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207