GBI Research, a leading business intelligence provider, has released its latest research, “Shale Gas Market Prospects in Europe Poland Set to Lead Regional Development Backed by Government Support to Domestic as well as International Players for Fracking”. The study, which is an offering from the company’s Energy Research Group, provides an in-depth analysis of shale gas prospects and developments in Europe. The report provides information about Europe's current shale gas market, and gives information on the European natural gas industry, the region's shale gas reserves, the key characteristics of major shale basins and their contribution to the international markets. The report also provides detailed information and analysis on the European Union (EU) Regulatory Framework specific to the extractive and mining industries, key drivers and challenges, and key companies engaged in shale gas development in Europe. The report is built using data and information sourced from proprietary databases, primary and secondary research, and in-house analysis by GBI Research’s team of industry experts.
To Buy The Copy Of This Report visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/shale-gas-market-prospects-in-europe-poland-set-to-lead-regional-development-backed-by-government-support-to-domestic-as-well-as-international-players-for-fracking
- Shale gas reserves in Europe.
- The EU Regulatory Framework specific to mining and extractive industry.
- Key companies engaged in shale gas development in Europe
- The shale development scenario in Poland, Lithuania, Ukraine, France, Germany, Netherlands, the UK, Spain and Austria.
- Key drivers and challenges in shale gas development in Europe.
Reasons to buy
- Understand the market positioning of the major shale gas countries and companies in Europe.
- Identify opportunities and challenges in the European shale gas market.
- Develop business strategies with the help of specific insights about the second most important shale destination in the world.
- Identify business opportunities through comprehensive knowledge about activities taken up by companies in Europe, especially Poland, for shale development.