GlobalData has released its new Country report, PharmaPoint: Epilepsy - Germany Drug Forecast and Market Analysis to 2022. Epilepsy is a brain disorder characterized by spontaneously occurring and recurrent seizures. The market is heavily driven by the sales of antiepileptic drugs (AEDs) targeted at seizure reduction. The AED market is currently dominated by UCBs Keppra and GlaxoSmithKlines Lamictal. Although both drugs have experienced significant generic erosion, they form the mainstay of epilepsy treatment in the nine markets and will continue to have significant market share during the forecast period. Other key drugs include older generation AEDs such as Pfizers Dilantin, Abbotts Depakote, and Novartis Tegretol and Trileptal which still have significant usage due to their longevity in the market. However, the AED dominance landscape will continue to shift towards newer generation drugs particularly following the recent market entry of GlaxoSmithKlines Trobalt/Potiga and Eisais Fycompa which both offer first-in-class mechanisms of action.
To Buy The Copy Of This Report Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis-details/pharmapoint-epilepsy-germany-drug-forecast-and-market-analysis-to-2022
The main factor for the decline in this market is the launch of generics and the high rate of generic substitution in Germany. In addition, strict government pricing restrictions will limit the the pricing and penetration of new AEDs and will hamper the growth of the market in Germany.
- Overview of Epilepsy including epidemiology, etiology, symptoms, diagnosis, pathology and treatment guidelines as well as an overview on the competitive landscape.
- Detailed information on the key drugs in Germany including product description, safety and efficacy profiles as well as a SWOT analysis.
- Sales forecast for the top drugs in Germany from 2012-2022.
- Analysis of the impact of key events as well the drivers and restraints affecting Germany Epilesy market.
To Read The Complete Report with TOC Kindly Visit: http://www.marketresearchreports.biz/analysis/163776
Reasons to buy
- Understand and capitalize by identifying products that are most likely to ensure a robust return
- Stay ahead of the competition by understanding the changing competitive landscape for Epilepsy
- Effectively plan your M&A and partnership strategies by identifying drugs with the most promising sales potential
- Make more informed business decisions from insightful and in-depth analysis of drug performance
- Obtain sales forecast for drugs from 2012-2022 in Germany
For More Information Contact:
90 State Street, Suite 700
Albany, NY 12207